Sunbeam Fest.......

Hey bloggers and all my followers......um...here is a pic that means a lot to me.

At night druing sunfest.....


The one in yellow jacket is me...and the other two are my beautiful friends.....
I 've always dream about hanging out with the ones i like and that dream came true on that night .....i am so engrossed now and was then....i love them....would have the night if i did not have my parents with me  'cause i was worrying that they 'd scold me if i spent the whole night with my friend ..... any way that did  not happen and my parents did not speak a word to me in a way like scolding me for having hung out with my friends.......that was a happy night .......and guess what ....! i came in my favourite outfit...i always wanna be trendy and fashionable....

Comments

  1. Awww you all look so happy! It looks like it was a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts