another fashion post...

hey y'all ...how r u doing.....as always i recommend u to check out my other blog that mainly deals with my personal life.......but here,in this blog , u find everything that a girl would like to find........like girly stuffs....i am going to share few pics that i love in this post.....u r welcome to comment and share ur views  about the post too.....


these flowers,i love 'em, found 'em in tumblr....they kinda do good when being assumed as a frock's bottom.....!according to my view...


lately i've been in love with lana del ray......my new idol.....


i love fairies ,angels.at times i think being a kid again is all i ever want not because i loved my childhood friends but the innocence i had ,but life is life.......


i sometimes feel like i must have never bough a guitar 'cause i don't use it or am not fond of it anymore......i feel sorry for having wasted my dad's money...hey.....but this one belongs to my personal life so assume u read this in my web of butterflies blog......



i post in this blog too 'cause i don't wanna let it go wasted.......like anyway i have lots of fashion things going on .......that i can post here......!

Most Checked Post