i did it......


yes guys i did it.i scored 10 points in my 10 th grade examination but i don't know why i don't feel happy.i am only excited.........i knew while attending the exams itself that even if i am gonna be the top scorer,
which i am , i am not gonna be all surprised............i feel good  about my picture being printed  with other toppers in the newspapers saying "The 10 th grade Toppers of Sunbeam CBSE School" .but i also feel a little nervous and sad that for the next two whole years i won't be able to get entertained by watching TV or surfing the net.....and yes that mean i'm gonna miss watching Pretty Little Liars season 4 and i am not gonna be able to do my blogging  or mailing or tumblr-ing or twitter or G+ing or anything..........all i will be doing when my school starts in June is study......sorry that i'm gonna miss y'all but i must get ready for my future ...............BUT TILL JUNE ,ENJOY MY POSTS.......

Comments

Popular Posts