Last night's drama...


hi buddies ...........and well i wanted to tell u that i am totally like feeling stupid about myself cos i cry for everything.....and i made my mom to feel worried about me  by opening up my feelings yesterday  night ,when i was watching Billboard awards......i asked my mom how  she'd react to me becoming a singer....i asked her because that day i checked about  everything i can do to become a singer in net........


i knew that a common girl (indian)like me or any other girl could not become a singer just like that so i went in search of online recording software and eventually ended up coming across some recording studio ,that off course like any other studio or producers, was on fee i had to pay about 30 thousand rupees to get my song played (u know i write songs,right?) so i could not bear that everything comes by money and that i am born in india being denied access to singing  contests like "American idol "or "X factor" 




so ...what i am coming to day is that i go mad at times and cry and  stuffs like that.....i feel some sorta pain whenever i think about the guitar of mine that i bought,that i probably think i shouldn't have bought,..but my mom makes everything go right when i talk to her...........but i cry and i hate that moment when i cry in front of her....it's just the feeling that makes me feel uncomfortable to accept the truth.........i can do anything, but there is a limit...........

i think the  king stays a king while the commoners stay commoners..... ,i guess, even if i get a chance i think i am not worth it cos i don't know english all that well...........so i 'll keep pursuing my hobby (song writing) dream of becoming a doc and will become on .....and try to control my dissapointment when i watch or listen to songs of english singers.........but i have an idea that my mom also thought about..when i grow big and become a doc i can go to america and then pursue my childhood wish (i hopefully wish i don't forget  how to sing then....and don't loose my voice....)

but still i'd like to tell y'all that u guys r being lucky to be born anywhere but india......i mean america,australia, UK..........wales and countries like that.............but in a way my mom says we r lucky to be born here cos there isn't much of drug selling, bomb blast,tornado strikes or anything here.........but still i don't feel convinced........i think the mothers who read this would feel good that they don't have a stupid girl like me as their daughter..............! but i still wonder how my mother likes me after all i've put her through............

Comments

  1. great blog! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanx.......i never give up.that does not mean i will become a singer cos i don't know english all that much as any native american or english would do....so i'll just stick to my dream of becoming a doc.....!hey.um......let me know if u read this again .please cos i don't know if u get to read my replies......

      Delete
    2. Your English is fantastic, congratulations, you should be proud of that! I can read your reply perfectly :)

      Delete
  3. Hi sweety, Im am so impressed to hear about your song writing and musical talents, I hope that you will continue to remain optimistic and ambitious so that you can turn this dream into a reality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey,Sam thanx..........yeah....i'll never loose my hope.........so.r we following each other yet..........?

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing your fashion insight with me. Wishing you have great week ahead! I follow you (pink rose pic)

      Delete
    3. what do u mean by "pink rose pic"

      Delete
  4. Nice post! we must never lose hope!
    Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC!
    and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a wonderful weekend! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi honey! Thanks for your lovely comment. No I am not in my inspirational post, but I post every Monday a new outfit post. I'm following now, hope you'll follow me back!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am following u now........look up in ur followers list....i have no idea about the giveaway......

      Delete
  7. thanx.......i am not into giveaways cos i don't know what to do about it ,if u explain maybe i'll seen than...i'll follow u too.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please don't forget this: you have to believe in your dreams! And don't worry 'bout English. You gotta exercise more and more and you will speak English perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts