been following too many in the 11 th hour.....!

yes.u could understand by the title....i am following too many blogs in the 11 th hour.............and i feel guilty and a feeling of missing-ness................now that i now i am not gonna be here for long......or even a few days............and today...........i pleaded my father to unlock a cartoon channel "chutti tv"......, a tamil channel,and watched the cartoon i have missed all along that rekindled  my old childhood ME.............

i so badly wanna be the old little ME..............hope this pic depicts me.......!just the girl.not the scene or flowers or skin tone............but yeah i feel i am beautiful..........every girl /gal is a princess......

                                   

                                                     "Every girl has a princess potential"
                                                                      -Barbie (charm school)

Comments

  1. Too bad you're just now finding all these blogs you want to follow! To answer your question on my post, I'm not really sure what kind of flowers they are. Just a part of a "wildflower mix" seed packet but I'm not sure what this specific flower is. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is totally alright..............i just love those.........

      Delete
  2. Yes most of us remembers those days when all we had to live for was the eat / sleep /play. That was what we had to look forward to. An it was great that carefree feeling of freedom with no expectation just enjoy ur self an u gotta love it. Really miss them days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah..........i miss em too much that i really can't put words out....

      Delete
  3. I will miss you too darling. And I know that cartoon because my daughter loves it (I love it too honestly)!!
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the moments of my childhood too♥ especially the feeling of security...but I'm also looking forward to the future :) I think there are still so many amazing things to discover!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts