lonely but never alone.....

i love this pic a lot..it might not be mine but i am totally in love with this and i am so proud(kinda in a weird way)to have posted it on this post........and have founded it .......



it takes me to a different world where i can totally let myself feel and be free and so carefree not thinking about my busy future or any of my family or brother problems or my eyesight problem or any problem i have........

here i assume that horse is me!kinda weird but it is okay to assume it to be me.....and it feels so good to post on my blog and forget the deadly deadline of mine( i know u see it now that i've not completely forgotten  my deadline  although i've typed.......)....so see ya....be right back again sometime soon for the last time....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts