morning trip for sunshine pics...


hey guys...........i guess this is probably one of my last posts...........i woke up this morning ,did not even brush my teeth .....,headed straight away to the nearby farm( they call it farm.....i see no cultivation there)........cos the sunshine was cheerfully beautiful that made me shoot these pics..........

and i am also saying goodbye two two of my watches that i really wish i could wear but one of 'em is too young and childish for me too wear and the other one is kinda  not working..............since i've got my third other watch renewed by changing the cell i am gunna wear it for the rest of my schooldays.............take a look at their last photos of existence  too....


the flas flood news is a sad one.....!







                       
                                 my watches..............i miss my  hannah montanna watch.......
 



u might think they r edited  cos of the newspaper pic but the r not ..... they r in their pure ,absolute form...........

Comments

  1. I like those pics they remind me of my youth an where I was born an raised. If I had problems I could just walk to my open an quite spot where I did all my thinking an always came up with the right answer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts