they call it "Upma".....

hey y'all.......good morning.............and here's a pic of my morning breakfast.......but it is not  just all but i eat some of it.......i have to share it with my mum and bro........

this is the flower bud  i was talking about in my previous posts.......still waiting for it to bloom soon.....

 and this is what i am talking about in this post.....my morning breakfast.many would think this is kind of a pudding weirdly with chillies in it........but this is not a pudding but.......they call it "Upma" it is kinda not spicy or sweet, or salty....it is only good to eat with pickle.............but i am strange s it eat it with no side dish...........yeah i am different.......

Comments

  1. Love the positive energy comming from you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx.............let me know if u get any notifications regarding this reply of mine to ur reply to my post......

      Delete
  2. Love the picture of the flower bud, it has a great shape. I can hardly wait to see its flower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts