till 24 th of june....


my other blog..

okay guys.....the link above is   to my other blog on blogger.............so u might wanna check it out.........


and i'll be in touch with u guys and all other internet related and TV related things till june 24 th cos my school starts from that day and i've really got to concentrate and my mum has already warned me that i am not to indulge in any internet issues  or watching TV.........this is kinda hard to take up but .....if i work hard for the next 2 years.....then i'll have a happy life ......a life i've always wanted........

u guys could have heard from me mumbling that i don't wanna go to school after 2 whole month holidays.....but i really am feeling a want to go there.....not to have fun making friends but i wanna study well and yeah read all those lovely library books of course...........u don't know how much i love those books.....they keep me up all night reading them so sincerely that i never even learnt my subjects like that........

till now i've read nancy drew, wuthering heights ,ema ,the enchanted woods,goose bumps,jane eyre.......and lots thta i can hardly remember because of a year gap we spent away from the library books......and yeah there's a lot of cookery books..........i really felt like eating my lunch at the beginning of the day cos we usually have library periods as the first periods......

so.....wish me all the best to get not stuck in any other distractions and thanx for having been such great readers........love y'all.....and see you after 2 years.........but wait i might post stuffs until 24th of june.......so keep an eye on my blogs too........see ya....




these pics might produce a feeling of sad goodbyes in u from me........i miss u all.........thanx for being good to me all along....

Comments

  1. I wish you the best of luck with school! It will be hard, but definitely worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you :)
    It would be super cool if you liked my fb page as well

    xx Sofie

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go to school on June? Well, in my country we finish the school in June, and we start it again in September. :> I became very curious 'bout your country and I wanna learn more about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts