garden post....

hi my fellow bloggers and followers...........today i am with a few( a lot, to be honest)pictures from my and my granny's garden and i hope u like them.......i should confess that me and my mum r getting really into gardening nowadays........mainly my mum..........she's surfing  in the net(in the other PC)about planting apple trees and i don't think apples grow in vellore but i  only hope and keeping hoping ....






                                                         my granny's red rose...




jasmine......yes,it is jasmine


                                                   granny's figs.......and i don't know if this is their  season  though...





                                            few goats that came near my house .....



 
                                          my dragon fruit plantings...hope they grow up i have the needed patience                                                                  to  see 'em grow and wait for a year!



                                         
                                          home grown papaya in my hand.....


Comments

  1. Your garden looks amazing hun, the flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Nanda! And welcome autumn!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's great! congratulations! you wanna follow each other? let me know! I wait for you on my blog!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Beautiful photos, I like them! : ) Great post! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these pictures because they have got the little autumn--charm!:*
    Kisses! Have a nice weekend, Nanda!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts