Where did Blogger go?




I have been away from Blogger for a year now - life outside of the internet happened while I was away. I had to write that last blog post "Women Unstoppable" and got on with everything that college handed me with and as that was my last academic year in an engineering institution I thought  I should give it a little more of my attention. I started studying for semester exams, got myself engaged in photography a bit more than I thought I could, cleared my backlogs, attended an interview for content writer role on one of my study holidays, completed my exams, did not miss my friends, went back home, decided to take the job, moved to Chennai, opened a WordPress account because I thought blogger broke which I realized today that if I sat with it for a while I would figure out a way to realize that there were some changes made to blogger and  to some Google products while I was gone, met a few friends and family here, on a notice period because I resigned the job yesterday, yes it has only been two months since I started working here.

Funny how my whole yester-year took up only one mediocre paragraph. Well, something is better than nothing while it has value and the past year went pretty smooth. I am in a good place. Thanking myself for having mustered up the energy to make decisions I would not have if I had not pushed myself to. Flying out of the nest, adulting, searching for jobs voluntarily because I didn't opt to get placed while in college, labelling is a nasty task. I am just going with the flow as I was since the beginning of college. Calmly and sometimes optimistic, sometimes regretful, going in peace with the flow of time, although, time may or may not be an illusion.

Comments

Popular Posts