Summer blogging

Hey my blogger buddies!!!

                           How is everything going on? I have had a pretty long and  kind of busy summer . April was full of  entrance exam preparation classes in a school i'd rather call remotely haunted(i am serious about 'haunted',maybe because the school had too many trees growing inside its premises)  and May was a month of swimming classes .June was a vacation month.July  is a travel- a-- long distance- and- learn- C- language- as- fast- as- you- can  month.
                     
                           Also,this could be the very last month i can blog here as i am off to college on 30th of this month.gotta buy stuff,brace myself for the new experience and get started with the busy college schedule and studies .Somehow, I extended my last goodbye (for the next 2 years )blog-post  (in 2013)  to a few blog-posts, this time i know that keeping the goodbyes short makes everything easy.

Well,to get started ,i am back with a few pictures taken from my  phone (yes, my very first phone) and here they are.





The flowers ,if u r wondering,belong to ridge gourd plant in my mum's garden .....And the butterfly wing(i promise,i did not kill any butterfly)i found it lying in my granny's garden and decide to take a
shot of it.



And finally i am proud to present you my new  Pavers footwear....



That will be it.And i hope i can use my camera a little too often so i have something to do with blogger until i get to go to college.Once i am there i don't know if can ever go online again!
Let me know what you guys think of my posts too...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts