humane-mundane life


with reference to the picture above,  the best way is to be distant but we don't live on an isalnd so you never truly can be distant unless you are asocial/antisocial.

I haven't been posting things lately cos these for the past two years i decided not to write my mind out and especially on the internet, but here i am thinking about where to begin with.
There is just so much i think about all the time but end up documenting nothing cos i dont feel the need to. i just dont know if  this is worth my time or if anything is worth my time or if i am worth my time. I dont know. Do i sound uninterested in life?  maybe .But come on, this isn't a suicide post or  one of those art bitchy posts, so if anybody is reading this sit back and chillax, i ain't gonna be alive and well, well for at least the next 30 years or so . Okay, now i made it sound like people actually read my posts. Man,  i am gonna crack up reading back at this someday in the future .


So, the thoughts in my mind right now are

->should i consider making my blog private? cos i am clearly using it to reflect on my thoughts and not to share anything less lame with my followers for crying out loud's sake.
-> why does it take BTS to get / keep me high at all times these days ( more like months)
-> why do i feel fake, cos i feel so fake-fully cheerful when i am with my family and sometimes my classmates, hostelmates and all the time with my roommate(yes Aru, i am truly sorry but i guess you figured it out a long time ago).
-> why did i enter neurotic ecstasy when i was  with my  family(Chittoor)  this Diwali
->why do i still not feel motivated no that i 've actually bought myself  reasons to feel motivated( my pair of nikes is  what i mean here)
-> why
->why is Diwali still not banned? there is enough pollution already.


-> why is anna university so fucked up?
-> why can't people just understand the little things and make sensible decisions in life so they would live and let others live in peace ?
-> did it really have to take me 19 years to know that confidence is the key to the life these days?
->i just wish and wish and wish . I want to work on my wishes and make them come true.
->man, i have been spending more time on my computer than i did on myself for the past 2 years.
-> will i be able to get a job at this rate of personal and academic progress? Personal, if luck favours, yeah.Academic, nope, not a chance.
->why do i feel self-critical all the friggin time? its like i am my own death . So when the days comes, y'all know who the reason is. I'd  basically blame no one at all
.->  man, music goes well with every aspect of life, isn't that perfect!? (match made in heaven )
-> did I just make a blog post just to write these thoughts up? alright....that's a yes.


I could write a piece on each of these thoughts in the near future but for now, i am saying good night.






Comments

Popular Posts