Today





        I woke up at 7:30 A.M resolute to make my day as good as possible, resolute to keep myself feeling all things positive. Almost like keeping my mind on track. The mind is a strange thing. It needs pulling itself into track. The unconfined shell of confinement.

Currently listening to Jeremy Zucker -  talk is overrated.

Currently watching Euphoria.

Found a minute to get back to my blog and I realised I could spare a few minutes of everyday writing. After all, I write all day.

A minute is turning into a few minutes now.

I woke and wrote to myself my now-to-be-an-everyday mantra in my journal. I am planning to journal my day here at the end of my everyday.

I flipped through a few pages of Programming in C language on the train. It felt good. I am still considering pursuing a Masters someday. Maybe Electrical and Computer Engineering. In New Zealand or London or Singapore.

I was considerably energetic, confident and way less self-deprecative throughout the day.

I ordered a veg sub from Subway. It was filling and I was happy with the food choices I've been making lately. Found a person to deliver dinner right to my doorstep at  Zolo ( My PG/home for a few months now).

My ride back to Zolo included me flipping through two more pages of the programming language book I was reading in the morning. I read very little news today.

Dinner was Khichdi.

I have a clear mind about things at the moment, just as I had the whole day, today.

Pausing Marian Hill - Down. Getting back to Euphoria now. 

Comments

Popular Posts