Corn and cucumber salad

   We're only at my second salad recipe and I'm already thinking of making another batch and many more batches so I can refrigerate it and store it to reheat it and eat it the next day like I am a pro at meal-prep and salad-making ( and dad did say the salad was really good so, I'm happy with his testimonial). I couldn't resist adding corn because when the home garden gives, you take. Also, the sweet corn really doesn't make the salad sweet as I have  added spice-imbibing ingredients. Forget olives in pizzas, olives in salads take the dish to a whole new level on the flavour pyramid (and health).

 

Ingredients:                 

Sweet corn/corn

Cucumber

Pickled olives

Green chillies

Onions

Cherry tomatoes

Lettuce leaves

 

Dressing:

Ground pepper, salt and olive oil and pickled olive brine.


Procedure: 

Wash the ingredients thoroughly so there will be no heating of them in any kind. 

Chop the green chillies, cucumber, tomatoes and bring them all together with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. 

Mix them well together and nom nom nom away!













 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts