Beautiful people, beautiful world.







As I listen to Cigarettes After Sex, I receive a lovely reply back from a stranger all the way from the Netherlands. I blush with a genuine smile and reply sweetly to it. I can't help but feel utterly in love with people sometimes. I really, really think that we as social beings are capable of radiating and accepting an endless, fathomless capacity of love. I mean, look at all the music that artists make, a net product of their energy that is stemmed from passion - love, love for an emotion, negative or positive; love for the art they produce; love for the audience they create art for. I mean love is just another word to express the motive of a writer; a term that describes an emotion that is a full-blown extremity on the spectrum of cathartic experiences that often times, sits on the positive side of the said spectrum.

So, I text this person and I realise that I fall for people, a boy, a girl, anybody at all who make the tiniest of gestures that fill my heart up with warmth, positivity and hope, a hope that kind people exist. No, hope that people are capable of being kind and are able to let themselves project their kindness onto the world and other people.

A cheerful photographer, a talented doodle artist and a beautiful, beautiful, sweet soul, Janani from Amsterdam. I am glad I met her here on the Internet.

Ending this blog post as the last song on my youtube playlist ends.

Her Instagram - smilesandsurprises

Comments

Popular Posts