Balance Is Key

It is one of those days when passion overflows and I can't contain my mind. I want to do so many things. I've started my quest to becoming the polymath that I can with writing. I am adding things up to the list while losing some because time tends to make you realise that you don't have much of it and that it is limited... time is limited and I have used up 21 years of my time. I must act now to set my priorities right while I seem to have a lot on my mind. Control. Balance. Compassion. Knowledge. The thirst to learn and explore. All these come and go, while I stay still in this job I have. To be or not to be -  the age-old dilemma. Now, I have come to a stage where balance is pivotal and I find myself in a myriad of choices to pick from and tread a path. Balance is key. Taijitu.  The balance on your mind, it's necessary I keep it regulated strong. I am right at the beginning of doing the things that I want and people may say I have to pick one and I did pick one, for now. Swaying isn't that bad of a thing if you see it for what it does to you. It opens you to the wide possibilities there are. I have picked on now and I will pick the next one when I time comes. The commotion in your mind will prevail when are required to make your choices but make sure to keep your balance. Surely, one can never be the master of all but one can be the jack of all trades. I might be the Jack wanting to know all trades if not at a rate full and excellent, I want to do it all... as much as I can. Things get clear as crystal and I see myself centred and grounded and the best of my abilities come out but I do not want to be confined by just one path that demands me to take on. Yes, I like artsy stuff, I like words, I like poetry, I like music, I like pictures, photogaphy... and all of the arts that make you think deep and I for one like math, I dwell on the thought that if I pushed myself to do what I can really achieve, just like anybody else, I can do just what any great engineer, scientist or whiz kid can achieve... we all can. Intellect is nothing without the help of human emotions. And knowledge can only be spearheaded with what intellect offers you. Acting on what one wants is far more important than mere dreaming and the longing to make something happen. Time will find its way to you/me. Hang in there. For now, do what moves you... one thing on our list at a time.

Woke up today to dad's texts. Fried two eggs for breakfast, cooked penne with Jamie Oliver's pesto as my all-day meal and made lemon water to sip throughout the day.

Sifted through courses on EdX.

Listening to: Rather Be by Jesse Glynne

Sunday mornings and Respects to my body and mind.



Comments

Popular Posts