The past week & The Earthquake Bird

Molly, Lucy, Lily.


Lucy is the one who has carried heavy guilt all her life since she was 14.

Lily, a nurse, a bartender and the victim of a tragedy between two lovers in Tokyo.

Teiji is the man with the 50mm Lumix. Capturing souls. Trapping them with his mysterious tone of honesty.

Molly was the one new thing I resorted to when I felt indecisive and for the most part, bored.


The story follows Lucy and a series of deaths that followed her wherever she went, or so it seemed to her.

Things are always what they seem to us, for we are never really, we can never really be capable of being sure of anything. As always, I quote that the mind is a tricky thing. 

One beats one's self so much that they so to insanity and beyond sometimes. Fortunate are those who come back, or are they?

Overthinking. jealousy, guilt, desperation, desperation for honesty and childhood trauma that leads to escaping places you are tied to. But one thing I didn't quite take away from the movie was desperation for love. Maybe, I chose not to let myself to do so. Maybe. But, no. I am sure of it. I'm sure that maybe doesn't make any sense. Why the insecurity? Why do we have to feel unsure?

One long shard of glass sticks out his skull, he pulls it out, the blood pipes out and she is now saved.

You are just another factor in the working of this world. You are just another cause. You are just another soul with regrets, guilt and tainted morality. But, aren't we all? Times when the impure bring out the purity in us and scramble it until it turns into a helpless, soggy ball of flesh and bones that turns out to be a lie. As a matter of fact, and as widely known, we all live in our own realities. Realities protected by our sanity or should I word it a little better? Insanity. 


Playing (in my mind): Imagine Dragons - Who we are


And Molly was not as ecstatic as I thought she would be. But I guess it lead the end of a friendship. Bad trip. I am not sure as of now. 

Time will tell.



Comments

Popular Posts