Banana smoothie & ice cream

     When I make a smoothie, I find myself turning the concoction into an ice cream a little too often and in an ideal universe, I'd be doing a huge favour to the waste management paradigm shift that the world is evolving through. And I also guess the idea universe is this one thankfully! Eat, recycle, repeat- new world-saving motto coming through! This method applies to ice-cream-making, the rest of the dishes in the world remain to be analysed for acceptance in time due to global consumer health and safety concerns that don't quite align with the practices followed by every fast-food chain ever. I digressed, let's get back to the banana smoothie starting with the ingredients, shall we?


Ingredients:

Banana

Cardamom

Jaggery

Milk

Mint


Procedure:

Blend the ingredients together in the blender and chill to drink.

Pop it in the freezer to freeze, take it out, beat it in the processor, pop it back again.

Repeat this cycle twice. 

Dig into the scoops of smoothie-turned-ice-cream.












Comments

Popular Posts