Coconut panna cotta

     Coconut panna cotta has been something I've wanted to eat so badly this past year, from the time I heard about a very well-renowned restaurant known especially for its coconut pudding in Chennai, a friend of mine hyped this place so much that even though I am capable of making the pudding myself now, I'd still go indulge in this delicacy if I ever get a chance to visit Chennai again. Having said that, I am super-proud I got the consistency right for this dish and that I've successfully made these light sweet treats that simply slide down the throat as the spoonfuls enter the mouth.


Ingredients:

Coconut milk

Milk

Sugar

Agar-agar

Cardamom


 Procedure:

 Heat water and mix agar-agar in order for the later to bloom.

 Later, mix the rest of the ingredients with the agar-agar solution.

 Refrigerate for an hour to set and you're all good to test and dive into the jiggle of the inverted cup-fulls of coconut pudding.













Comments

Popular Posts